Monday, June 22, 2009

Digital Portfolio, Plaxo & LinkedIN

I am suppose to discuss the pros and cons of these three different professional portfolios. I would say that one of the benefits would be that employers and other professionals within the profession have easy access to your information. Having access to any one of these methods would also make it easy to update your information as well.
I would have to say that the down side to using these types of professional portfolios would be the exact same as the benefit. Personal information about you is very easily attainable. Once you input any type of information into a computer that is no longer confidential information. I personally am more of a private person and would prefer that information about myself or my family is not very easily accessible by just anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment