Sunday, June 14, 2009

Exploring You Tube

I am pretty familiar with You Tube. I have used it quit a bit. I have mainly used it to look at and view funny videos. The reason that I chose the video that I did is because the person in the video is a good friend of mine. We went to college together and shared a lot of the same classes. He was also a kinesiology major whereas his emphasis was more geared toward personal training while mine was in athletic training. It has been awhile since I have spoken to him and learning about the different technologies in this course have allowed me to see how far he has come in his career over the last 5 years. He has managed to start his own business and is determined to educate society about how to better themselves through a healthy lifestyle.


No comments:

Post a Comment