Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Del.icio.us Assignment

This social bookmarking website is somewhat interesting. I can see how it could be beneficial for a lot of different reasons. At first glance if you are searching for a specific piece of information you can be directed to several websites that may be of assistance to you just by entering a search word. I can definitely see the benefits of using this as a research and teaching tool. Teachers could tag different websites so that there students can later go and look them up. I can also see how it would be helpful just to bookmark websites so that they can be viewed at a later time from anywhere. Personally, I don't know how I feel about others being able to log on and view the websites that I tagged. I think overall, this just like some of the other technologies that I have learned about thus far during this course could potentially be one that I continue to use after this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment